Best practices Creating Organic Content
Creating Organic Content
TikTok popularised the consumption of vertical videos and is the home of vertical cinema. While the platform encourages user generated content, there is a thriving community of professional content creators who view TikTok as a legitimate avenue for their cinematic content.
Think of your content as a cinematic piece:
- What is the story you want to tell?
- How can you adapt a compelling storyline, complex characters and relationships, beautiful locations, action and still shots, dialogue, and the power of sound, to enhance your brand communication?
- Are there creators you can partner with who have the cinematic style you are looking for?
- How can you keep your brand message fun and delightful, while providing your audience a cinematic experience on the platform?
- What do you want people to remember after engaging with your content?
- How can you make sure your content matters right now?
You have 60 seconds to tell your story in an impactful and memorable way. Use clever transitions, effects, filters, audio, and music to create cinematic content that is organic to TikTok.
Understand how creators and other brands have used TikTok to create content that is cinematic in quality, beyond the limitations of a smartphone screen.